Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
We like to keep things simple, so we've come up with a straightforward fee structure:
Our Basic PPC Campaign is a flat fee of $875 and covers ad spends of up to $4500/month (*minimum ad spend $400/month*).
Our Advanced PPC Campaign is percentage based and is 15% of monthly ad spends over $4500/month.
Basic Campaign Management Fee:
Landing Page Building and Implementation
Call Tracking Setup
Monthly Personalized Report
For Ad Spends Up to $4500/month
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to obtain sufficient data to adjust PPC campaigns we've found that spending insufficient amounts of money on an Adwords campaign leads to poor performance. $400/month is the minimum ad spend that we will work with.
Of course! We setup an ad account for you and then merge it into our Google Ads Manager Account for ease of managing the account.
The account remains yours and you are charged your own ad spend directly onto your credit card, no middle man!
Google Adwords is definitely not a set-it-and-forget-it system. Campaigns must be constantly adjusted, bids must be continually tweaked, negative keywords added...the list goes on.
Here is the complete list of what is included in setup and monthly management of a PPC account:
- Creating targeted Google search engine marketing campaigns with the specific purpose of only driving a high ROI (Return on Investment).
- Creating multiple, highly targeted ad groups by analyzing the different products/services offered by the client.
- Monitoring and adjusting bid strategies based on performance across ad groups and keywords.
- Creating multiple effective ads for every ad group and tuning the ads for peak performance.
- Analyzing your industry, understanding the end user needs/wants and creating effective ad copy from users pain points.
- Adding ad group level keywords based off of raw search query conversion data.
- Creating Adgroup level Negative Keywords.
- Call tracking and call recording. Track calls down to the keyword level so you can see exactly what keywords are driving your campaign inbound phone calls.
- Monitoring your Google AdWords PPC performance by analyzing Google Analytics conversion data so we can make better data based optimizations in order to further tune the search campaigns to run more efficiently.
- Decreasing the CPL (cost per lead) while increasing the campaigns lead volume.
- Implementing A/B multivariate testing and other conversion optimization tactics for clients landing pages.
- Reducing client’s wasted ad spend by removing irrelevant keywords from the search query keywords, a continuous process of adding/removing positive and negative keywords.
- Ad extension optimizations. Cut what is not converting, increase what is converting.
- Improving CTR (Click-through-ratio) continuously.
- Device bidding optimizations. Increase or decrease device bids based on whats converting and what is not.
Some industries simply do not have the scale or data required to properly build and tweak an adwords campaign. Some industries may be better served by more visual ads such as Facebook or Instagram advertising.
Industries that typically work well for PPC campaigns are:
-Criminal Defense Law
-Wage and Hour Law
-Estate Planning Law
-Real Estate Law
-Roofing – Residential and Commercial
-HVAC – Residential and Commercial
-Plumbing – Residential and Commercial
-Asphalt Paving – Residential and Commercial
-Concrete installation and repair
-Drug and Alcohol Rehabs
-Garage door repair and installation
-Assisted Living Facilities
Don't see your industry on the list? Doesn't mean it isn't a great fit! Contact us to discuss your needs in more detail.
Of course! This is very important when running a PPC campaign. Conversion tracking is essentially measuring an ad set against a specific goal such as phone calls, emails, online sales, etc.
This is implemented into all of our campaigns.
No! We hate contracts too. If we are not doing our jobs you have the right to cancel our services at any time.
We do require payment up front for services rendered however feel free to cancel at any time (we have a feeling you won't though!).